Should I ask my boyfriend why he has so many hidden social media accounts?

Anonymous
My boyfriend gained so many followers on his Instagram a few days ago and I randomly did a search online and found out he has so many different accounts from Twitter to Reddit to Kik to Steam and so on..
I knew he had a Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account but not the others. I suppose it has to do with something on his gaming.
But the thing is, I’m insecure about whether if it’s actually used for his gaming or if he’s using the accounts for “cheating”?
On his Facebook and Instagram, I checked his “friends/followers” listing and it was honestly a whole list of girls. Over a small amount was he actually friends with boys. Literally 600+ profiles of girls and only 10+ profiles of guys.
I also been noticing that he’s following more girls and it feels like he’s putting effort into that..
Should I ask him if he’s using his account for gaming purposes? Or how would I approach him asking if it’s use for talking to other people? How should I ask about the listing of female profiles that he follows if appropriate to ask?
5
2