Guys, Guys I need your help does this guy like me?

raysgreasyhair
Do you think this guy likes me? Like at first I got the same table as my crush (let's call him Ein), We were doing an assignment and he asked me a question , "what are we doing?" , he asked annoyingly/madly, and i responded I don't know damn. After that we didn't talk and the next two weeks is when I stared liking him. Approximately soon, I started catching him staring at me , like almost every time.. it's weird. He stares at me tons and I think Ein is kinda shy but not shy at the same time.. but more shy. One day In class when I get a question the class started clapping for me and so did he. In math I catch him staring at me A LOT and I waved at him and he stared at me for 3 seconds and looked away and after a few seconds, looked back. Today he heard his friend tell me to shut up and he looked kinda mad or just serious and slapped his back, which was rare because he usually doesn't care and can be rude sometimes, so do you think he likes me? He's more quiet with me and sometimes looks at me when he laughs, or looks at me a lot in general as I mentioned. He turns his head to look at me.
Guys, Guys I need your help does this guy like me?
Add Opinion