Rejected a guy thinking he wasn't looking for something serious. Now he's dating someone else. Can I get him back?

Cath777
So last week I really hit it off with a guy on a party. We had already met a few weeks back via a mutual friend. Things were going great, we kissed and he even spent the night (no third base tho). Next morning he made me breakfast and was really making an effort. He spent the entire afternoon and we had some great talks. But when he asked me if we would see each other again, thinking he meant casually, I told him straight up: probably not since I already had a date planned with another guy from a dating app that week and I'm looking for something serious. (Well, the date didn't work out.)

Turns out I probably misinterpreted his moves, thinking he just wanted to casually date. He even had a girlfriend a few months back. Now I regret rejecting him.

I just asked him for drinks and he straight up tells me he also had a date that week with a cute girl and wants to see where that's going. But he would want to see me again as friends or for st casual. I told him that's not my style. He still sends me snapchats and watches every story I post on socials.

Is there any way I can get him back/get him to seriously date me?
Rejected a guy thinking he wasn't looking for something serious. Now he's dating someone else. Can I get him back?
Add Opinion