Did he ghost me? If yes, why would he?

I_will_love_you
Me and this guy met through a mutual friend one night and hooked up in the same night, we talked a lot and had incredible energy. After that night we would text each other but not much, only after a couple of weeks (due to his work) he invited me to his house and we had a "double date" with a girl friend that I brought and his friend. We had an amazing night, really good sex and we cuddled a lot and slept together. It was special and the day after he texted me saying that he really loved it and thanked me for coming, and told me that we should hang out another time. He used to reply a lot to my stories on instagram even tho he would take some hours to text me back. But after that night he just stopped doing it, so I replied to 2 of his stories to start a conversation but he would take so long to reply back. We just texted a few times about something random and now he hasn't text me back for 3 days (but he still views my stories). I feel so sad because I dont understand why he is doing this. doesn't make sense to me. I feel so stupid yet desperate. I promised myself not to think about this and just let go but here I am asking for advice on this app. Because I actually really liked him and haven't felt like this for a long time. So, why do you guys think he isn't replying to me? I dont get it why he would ghost me since we had such a wonderful time and he treated me so well. Feeling a bit heart broken...
Did he ghost me? If yes, why would he?
Add Opinion