Why did my best friend who knows my feelongs for him refused to help me?

Nimsay
I confessed my feelings to him 2 years ago. He told me he didn't feel the same way but also said he isn't rejecting me and we will see it through in the next 3 years after university degree.
Recently I've been facing a cyber crime issue and asked for his help. He guided me to report that culprit's account with friends and Facebook will block it. He also revised my account's privacy settings with me. We've been close even after my confession, just not in a relationship.
Anyways, I told him that days have passed by but the culprit's account is still active so will he go to the investigation agency office to report against the crime? He refused! He did it politely saying he was busy with the work of his house construction which is completely true and our exams are near too. I understand but... I just feel like I'm not his priority! The way he makes me feel through actions was different from this and I didn't expected a refusal to do a favour. We had 7 days to go.. but he said he can't take out time since he's too occupied.
But he asked me to not go alone and take a friend or my mother or sister with me to the office.

Should I be mad about this? I feel like I'm not important to him...
2
0