Is every relationship with a man basically a woman being the subject to his ego? Whether his ego is big or small is another matter,?

Anonymous
Is every relationship with a man basically a woman being the subject to his ego? Whether his ego is big or small is another matter, but I am starting to realize that.

Did you realize you are under the egos of many men around you? I realized that just now. I am the subject… whether they want to praise me or criticize me. Its coming from their egos. And I am the subject that has to put up with it.

I am realizing maybe as a woman i will have to be the subjct to a mans ego if i want a man at all. Which is not a problem for me. I am very submissive and stuff. The issue is just picking a guy with a big ego and then he destroys me to build himself up. Which has happened many times even with guys i dont date.
1
2