Why would he tell me he loves me and then completely ignore my texts?

Anonymous
So I'd say about a week ago I texted him saying I missed him and wanted to see him, he never responded so a few days after that I text him again because I really miss him and nothing... then I build up the courage since I was feeling ignored to just tell him I'm done with this is him (because I feel as though he's playing games with me again). A couple days later he texts me out of no where saying he loves me, I wasn't sure how to respond to him because I still felt enraged and upset so I end up texting him a day later telling him how I don't like when he goes days without responding to me, how I was upset, and I really missed him... and again nothing... it's been almost another week and nothing... yet I see he's been active on social media and playing online games with his friends... so I just decided to block him on social media etc... I'm so exhausted and hurt tbh... why do you think he's acting this way?
1
1