What’s the point in him doing this?

Anonymous
I stopped talking to this guy, because he doesn’t want a relationship with me, and I’m done wasting my time with the back and forth shit with him… My friend messaged me and said he came up to her at the bar saying that I’ve apparently done all this fucked up shit to him.. when I’ve literally been there for him since the day we met through everything.. He was the only only coming around when it was convenient for him and I got sick of it.. I changed my number on him.. didn’t even tell him this time because he never took me seriously… we were always back and forth saying we’re done with each other and now he’s apparently going around saying I treated him badly.. we never even dated. And I don’t talk badly about him even tho he’s said some mean ass shit to me and made me feel used.. I don't know.. I just don’t get why if he’s said he don’t care about me, Why go around talking bad about me to my friends.. we do not have mutual friends. Like I admit , I’ve started arguments with him being in my feelings, but I didn’t say hurtful things to him. I always wished him the best and I really truly do want the best for him regardless..
What’s the point in him doing this?
Add Opinion