What’s going on with him?

Anonymous
This guy I’ve been seeing for about two months, I’ve noticed his patterns such as texting and the longest we’ve ever gone without talking is a little over a day and then he usually replies. He warned me before that when school starts he’s super focused and committed on school which I totally understand and love about him.

Just the other day, it’s been the longest we haven’t talked via text which is now about two days. We both work together so we saw each other last night but I thought he would bring up not replying to my texts but he didn’t and he seemed totally normal. He’s been active on social media but he doesn’t respond to me, and I’m not a double texter. I don’t wanna freak out and ask him about it or double text him but I also don’t wanna be too laid back about it.

My first thought is maybe he’s losing interest in me but it could very well just be that he puts everything that’s not school aside and im making a bigger deal out of this. His class is very hard and I see him always posting about it and last night at work he told me he had a big test today so that kinda felt like a hint to me that like hey I’m gonna be AWOL for a bit, but he doesn’t come out and say it.

I’m really not a double texter but the last message I sent was a funny reel/meme/gif (whatever lol) and he hasn’t opened it so it’s still sitting there on his notifications. Would it be weird if I send him a good luck on your test message or is that too much?
What’s going on with him?
1
1