Are they, trying to control the situation or could it be something else or what?

Erica686
So I'm going to make this a long story, but make it short. So let's Begin lol. It seems like Every since that I told this one guy, about me seeing/dating someone. They have backed off and been very distant, and it's nothing wrong with that. And I also, think that they're seeing or dating someone as well too and that's fine by me. But from the lack of are communication, I choose to remove this person from my circle. Why, well because we barely even talk anymore and I don't feel need to keep them around. So once I do just as that, they tend to wanna come back around. (Laughs) It's like, they know when I am shutting them out and trying to move on and forwards with my life. But I also notice, when I do let them back in, They would hit me up for like a day, then disappear by the next lol. I mean obviously, this person wants to stay in my life. But if a person is being if Inconsistent. It's like, one minute they want to be bothered, but then the next, they don't. I mean, wouldn't you cut them off to. I honestly don't Get Why a person would do that. But I also don't want to jump to conclusions so maybe someone can explain?
3
1