You ever meet a bad person who gives with the expectation of unmentioned returns?

jennifer_bloom
I met two guys who gave me rides home from Church and got angry at me for not dating them or sleeping with them after they gave me a ride home. One guy was so angry at me for using up $3.50 a week of gas money that he gossiped about me to everybody at church and made up lies to turn my friends against me cause I apparently cheated him by not repaying him for his financial investment which he never discussed with me before hand, was an exchange that he had envisioned in his mind and I knew another guy who was angry at me for not dating him after I ate around $5.00 worth of food at a dinner at his house. (Pasta and a small cut of cheese).
0
1