I'm under 6' and I don't obsess over height. Should I be little bitches like the rest of you?

FýrdracaDócincel
... Well?

I'm 5'9" which is an inch below the national average. Yet everywhere I look, I see "men"-folk obsessing over some kind of heightism that only exists AMONG MEN.

Like Jesus Christ, this is essentially the male equivalent of the slut-shame bullshit.

"WOmEn tReAt tAlL mEN IIkE gODs aNd sHoRt mEN lIkE sHIt!!"

No.. other men treat tall men like gods and short men like shit.

You all remember the video of that half-pint flipping out at the bagel store.. the stupid fucking half-pint that you little shits felt sorry for?

".. those women on dating sights saying, 'oh you're 5' tall. You should be dead. That's okay?'"

No it's not "okay" because they don't do it! That's all other men!

But no, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should be just like you.
Yall
Y'all
After all, I AM the common denominator on this issue. It IS my view versus what seems like that of every single other male out there. So maybe there's something I'm missing.

In order to reach this.. divine revelation that has reached the rest of you, I have decided that I am going to drive into the nearby city, find a brick wall, and smack my fucking head against it until I have reached redpill enlightenment.

Wish me luck my brothers! 😃
0
3