A guy at work gives me a lot of compliments - does he like me or is he just being friendly?

Anonymous
I had him on Facebook but I don’t really use it. I updated my profile photo and a few days later at work he came up to talk to me and told me how much he liked it and said I looked amazing. I was very taken back by it as he had never said anything like that to me before as he also said he loved how low cut my top was in the photo.

A few months after that he started following me on Instagram. I use that a lot more but mostly post my work (art and photography) and the odd selfie or me and friends.
He watches all my stories and likes everything I post.

At work he’ll come up to me and start talking about stuff I’ve posted giving me compliments, saying how talented I am etc etc.
I think he’s lovely and he’s very attractive and I’m finding hard to tell the difference here if he’s just being nice or more…
1
0