Could my boyfriend just be using me?

Anonymous
My boyfriend hasn’t worked since I’ve been with him and since we met and became serious he has always asked me for money. I never had a problem giving it to him or buying what he ask for. I’ve gave him over $2,000 in total and that was just from unemployment now that I’m back at work, I just received my first pay check since being back and he asked me how much I was gonna give him and he told me we could break even so I did. I gave him $400, I kept $500 only thing is after a day he didn’t have that $400 anymore and one day on my way walking to the train to head to work he decided to get on the train with me, to go to a atm that was at my train stop so that I could give him a $80 and since I’ve been back working he’s never gotten on the train with me as I traveled to work. When he did that I was already short on funds after getting bills and things out of the way so all I asked him to do was to save at least $20 out of the $80 I gave him just in case we needed it because I don’t get paid until another two weeks. It was like he caught an attitude and just stopped texting me and then just started only one word replying. He hasn’t worked since I been with him but he has ways, I won’t say how, on getting money and when he does he looks out for me as well if I need/needed it but i never make him feel obligated to do it for me. But when I have money he makes me feel like I have to give it to him, like I said the moment I got my check before I even cashed it he’s like “so how much are you gonna give me?”
Could my boyfriend just be using me?
Add Opinion