Why is my (guy) friend acting incredibly distant and weird around me?

moisttoist
Basically, this guy i've been pretty acquainted with over two or three years, has suddenly stopped speaking to me. Intentional ghosting, out of nowhere. Recently he had to stay home due to catching covid, and a few days before he got back he had started ignoring me. Keep in mind, we hadn't fought or anything of the sort, it was pretty sudden. However, he's been like... staring at me? During lunch, in which he sits almost across the room, he'll lean back and glance over at me for a few seconds or full blown stare. Even his friends have been acting off to me too? Either giving me weird looks or just. stopped speaking to me in general. Before he left he was even acting out of character, and I had questioned him about it. He said he didn't want to talk about it and apparently couldn't anyway. I literally have no idea whats going on
5
0