Guys, what it exactly means when a man says that he doesn’t feel love for nobody?

Polimetra
This guy I like is hot and cold with me. I’m sure he likes me but never initiates anything with me and sometimes avoids eye contact.

But asked me out once and Kay’s for my drinks if I’m out with my friends. He said to me that I’m “a good person and kind person” because “I make people feel good” ☺️ It is one of the best compliments I ever received!

Anyway, we were chatting a bit (he answers quickly and never stops first) and said to me: -I’m a very cold guy, I don’t like to receive and give compliments
-I can’t feel love or affection for anyone
-I only think about work, I would feel very bad without it
-if I have a child one day… but nobody would give me a child because I’m sick in my head

I don’t think it is true, it looks to me that he has some kind of trauma and doesn’t want to be vulnerable with a woman. He started to speak spontaneously about this stuff, I said nothing about it!
oh and after he opens up a bit by text, when he meets me again looks very cold and distant.

What was trying to tell me? Thank you!
1