I'm having problems with creepy guys, advice?

Okay, this is the first question I've ever asked on this site. But we all start somewhere, right? :)

So, I'm a high school girl with a creepy guy problem; I can never find any decent guys and only attract creepers. I don't think they're creepy because I think they're ugly, stupid, or nerdy, or any other shallow reason, but because they tell and say to me really nasty, pervy stuff. Like this one guy kept bugging me, trying to pet my hair and stuff, and then told me it was... well, I'm embarassed to say what he said, but he told me it was orgas*mically soft; this was a guy I'd just started to become really good friends with. It really creeped me out and I told him that that was over the line and he should stop.

Then there's another guy who sits at my lunch table(who asked me if he could sit there one day, and I said sure because I'd probably make another friend). So, we started to talk more and then he really started to get pervy, poking my sides and telling me to jump on his...well, you can probably guess what he said. I don't know why I attract these kind of guys, and all this stuff they say to me is really embarassing and whatnot. I tell them to stop, they go away, and then more pervy creeps come along. Is it a vibe I give off? I don't dress trashy. I try to be super nice to everyone. I'm not a slut, I mean, I've never even really dated before. All I want to do is find a nice guy and be good friends with him. All I have are my female friends, and that's why I'm trying to make guy friends because I think it would be nice to have some. But all the males I've tried to befriend(at least during high school) always turn out to be pervy towards me and creepy. I think pervy jokes can be funny, but not when they're directed at me or about me. I don't know what to do.

Either all the boys I know at my school are like this, or there's something wrong with me. I've been told that I'm pretty before(I don't know if it was just to stroke my ego or not), but if I was, wouldn't I be able to find nicer guys, too, not just the ones who tell me this nasty stuff? I hope I don't sound conceited at all; I'm just wondering.
4
1