"I'm not thinking about us being together its more about your company", is this a bad sign?

Anonymous
My boyfriend came home from work and said how he was thinking about me all day. I asked about what? He said basically what's in the title of me as his company? We live together? Lol and he didn't say much about it. It was a good thing not a bad thing because if it was bad hed mention it right? I took it as it was good. But the way he phrased it "not us actually being together as a couple, but just your company" part sent me through a loop?
Help
16 d
I just talked to him on the phone.. he said that's not what he said. He said, he loves when we always chill
back together. He likes when I'm always around. (We can't go anywhere cause of covid) then he says "when I say I mean you're the 1 I mean it"...😍 he also says he appreciates that I let him know how I was concerned about what he said, then that's what he said about me being the 1 after
0
3