Scardy cat in relationships! *raises hand* Tell me what to do, please?

Anonymous
There is this guy in my school...
He is pretty handsome, very tall (love it) and clever. I adore his vibe and he is really cool. He's semi popular in the whole neighborhood and one of the most popular kids in school although he is neither a fuck boy or an asshole. I dig his vibe a lot and he always manages to tease me every two days or so in class. One time, he was grinning while I was reading my essay and when asked his opinion on it, (he was the only one listening) he called me an alien and said that it was impossible for a human to achieve such level of perfection. He was staring at me and had some kind of tinkle in his eyes. His smile is just mesmerising. He, also, has watched one of my favourite series on Netflix and we chatted about it for like a minute or two. I got so nervous and it felt like I was awkward and weird. Today, I had to leave the classroom in the middle of the lesson cause I couldn't breathe properly and he got really worried. He didn't run off to find me because my bestie and another friend of mine had already ran after me. Later, he asked me if I were feeling better and I just nodded and left in a hurry cause some teachers were calling me. He seemed genuinely concerned but I have so many build-up trust issues, I will always second think every move of his in case his hiding something or is just faking interest in me for laughs with his pals. I wish I wasn't so social anxious so I could talk to him. I feel like there is honestly something between us, I think we are more alike than I want to believe. I haven't been in a relationship for more than a year and it was my second one. The first being when I was 5, ended when I turned 7. What do you think I should do? I am in serious need of advice, y'all!
1
1