My man won’t have sex with me?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend is 37 and I’m 30. I have a high sex drive and he doesn’t. I don’t think.

We been together for 5 years. Sex is okay lol he just doesn’t last long. So I got him to do other things to please me. Well, for the past 3 1/2 weeks I have been trying to have sex. He says we will then falls asleep or I wait up for him and fall asleep. We have 3 kids so night time is obviously best. During the day he may ask for me to suck him up and he’ll give me sex later and sometimes I do and end up getting nothing.
Well a couple days ago he literally pumped in me twice and came. I was upset.

I don't know if he has ED, low sex drive, or isn’t attracted me. I asked him if he’s not and he said he is but I’m like why tf will you not touch me then. I literally walk around with no panties or a thong and tiny shirt and this fool will end up falling asleep on the couch. Like wtf is this.
My man won’t have sex with me?
3
0