Guys, He went on vacation for 4 days and didn't contact me?

Always79Girl
I have been dating this guy for a month now he would sleep at my house almost every night in the week & we would see each other almost everyday hang around his friends at parties and events often etc.

Everything was great until he went on vacation with his cousins 2 days ago and hasn't reached out? No call or text since he left but he is posting on instagram. I even asked him to text me when he took off/landed and he didn't do any of that. Before he left he made it seem as if he would miss me.. but now no contact is strange when we would talk everyday & night.

What does this mean? Was he only into me for company and attention while he was in town? I honestly thought he was more into me.. Makes me feel like he doesn't miss me or think of me at all. I didn't text him because the simple fact I asked him to at least let me know when he arrived was ignored I feel like me texting him would be a bother...
2