Why do incels and most men who aren't successful with women make losing their virginity such a priority?

CasaNorba
I swear, whenever I come across an incel or any man who can't get a woman the first and mostly the only they bitch about is being a virgin. like do they not realize that being in a relationship is more than just sex? why do I never hear these men bitch about...

- Never experiencing intimacy?
- Experiencing affection?
- Going out on dates and doing other fun things with the S/O they wish they had?
- Moving in and trying to live a happy life with that S/O they wish they had?

the top things I mentioned above were one of the few things I wish I did with my S/O back when I was a virgin loser myself; today I'm proud to say I accomplished most of them. I also always thought that my S/O and I were gonna have sex either way so why bother prioritizing losing my virginity? and of course I always knew that their were other methods of losing my virginity such as hiring a sex worker.
Why do incels and most men who arent successful with women make losing their virginity such a priority?
1
2