Did you notice that some men talk to you like they don't plan to be in your life for long?

Anonymous
Guys who did that:
1. My ex boyfriend who was just an opportunist
2. This guy at work who had a girlfriend he hid from me at first who chased me givng me so much attention and hitting on me (WE NEVER HAD SEX SO DON'T GO THERE).

The way they used their words hinted this to me. I mean sometimes guys will not hide the fact they don't plan on being with you but if you like them and they lead you on in other ways then it makes sense you would overlook the signs he doesn't plan to be around long.
Basically what they do is they thank you for weird stuff like one of them thanked me for opening up to him when he saw another part of my personality. It's a weird thing to say and now I know why he said it.
They will say "good luck with <whatever pretty serious problem you have in your life at the moment>" as if he plans on not being around past a certain date anyway so 'GOOD LUCK WITH THAT cause I eont be counted on to help you'. Not saying they're meaning this maliciously. Its just me trying to clearly separate the reality of how he feels and thinks about you from what you think or wish he felt.

Basically, listen to little things a man says to you. If it sounds like he's a friend or a buddy. Don't just feel like because he stares at you and compliments you and spends time with you and laughs a lot with you and jokes with you and pays a lot of attention to you that he actually plans on being with you long term. Realize there is a time limit on the thing you have going on. He plans for you to go bye bye soon.
0
1