My boyfriend dropped me home even though we were supposed to stay out the whole night. He said “my dads calling me”?

Anonymous
I am 19 and he’s 29. We started dating like 10 days back. It all looks like a joke to me, we rarely talk or hang out. But still call it a “relationship” last night he did not even initiate the kiss, I did. In fact he stopped mid (kiss) and said he has to get back home. I asked him if he’s serious about us and that we should just end it at this point. He said “no I know what I am doing, don’t doubt it.” And just left. If he actually cared he would’ve stayed because I know when you really are into someone you find a way to be with that person. I don’t know why isn’t he just calling it off at this point because I have asked him to, if he doesn’t want to pursue it any further. Is he just playing with me? I’ve started liking this guy a lot. Help your girl out pleaseee.
3
3