Guys, what do you think about a girl who blushes in your presence or when you approach her?

Anonymous
Guys i need your opinion on something. Do you think is weird when a girl blushes when she is talking to you? I been having very frequent blushes lately with male colleagues at work when they talk or approach me. Usually with men older than me. I feel so embarrased because two of them pointed that out and made me feel worse. I dont think it happens because i like them, cause i dont. There is only one actually which I am kinda attracted to, so I understand why am I blushing around him. But I dont understand why it happens so many times also with other men. I feel really bad afterwards.. i just want to know how this makes me look in front of them. What do they think when they see me blushing? Thankss ( sorry if i have made any mistakes, English is not my first language)
8