I am super confused what the hell went wrong? Did I offend him?

Anonymous
So there is this guy that have been running after me for a while now and we finally hooked up. A week later we had sex and it was cool the first time but somehow I had more endurance than he did so the second “round” he started getting real tired. I didn’t tease him I just kept asking if he was okay as he looked unwell. He took a shower and acted normal asking me qs about life etc but at some point he asked me if we can go home. I was so confused because he was literally begging me to spend as much time as he could with me so why all of a sudden asking me to us both go home.

I said okay but he wanted to take a walk and he kept on denying that something was wrong. I told him I will keep walking alone for a bit longer but he said no he will stay with me. Thank he asked me if we gonna meet up tomorrow and asked me for a kiss.

I am so confused because he seemed in such a panic to leave the room and go home. But at the same time he wanted to walk and see me again.

Did I maybe offend him by asking if he is okay and expressing my worrying about his condition while having sex or what? I really have no clue, please help me understand.
3
1