Guys, My daughter’s coach texts me often to ask my opinion on things related to the team which turns into lengthy conversations. Does he like me?

Anonymous
He recently came up behind me and squeezed my shoulders after a long day of games. We have never done more than shake hands once I think. I do feel he is nervous when he is around me and doesn’t want to talk in person much, but texts something almost every day. We are both married. We have not discussed our spouses, but he knows my husband from the team. Im trying to figure out what his intention or goal is…I’d love some opinions. And yes, I enjoy the texting and was pleasantly surprised when he squeezed my shoulders. Please no judgement.
11