Has anyone ever peed on a guy for money? Or has any guys paid for someone to pee on them?

Anonymous
I work as an admin assistant at a dentist office. The dentist who owns the practice and me flirt a lot with each other even though he's like 45, I'm not attracted to him but its a turn on he wants me. He's always telling me how I have "hot girl privilege" and I can do what I want. He pays me well too at least in comparison to my friends with jobs. So the other day he asked me if I would be willing to pee in his mouth If he paid my car repair bills and gave me a sum of cash. I told him I would have to think about it but I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it because that is really going to help me out with my present and future plans. Glad he didn't ask for sex because He's married and I have a boyfriend and telling him no would have awkward at work. I'm aware of the negative aspects of what I'm saying so it would be nice if you all could not be mean.
6
1