How often do you shave/trim body hair?

Rangers
For my arms, neck, face and downstairs, I trim every day with my lawnmower 4.0, of course washing it between switching. Every time I go to the bathroom at home, I'll get it fired up to get rid of hair down there and it works really well although a problem still presents itself in a way I'm not sure the designers were thinking about, I still have a very significant scar down there which protrudes slightly from when I had testicular torsion and had to have it cut open and repaired.

I hate seeing any amount of hair there or on my arms. I trim my chest and thighs every now and then but I leave my shins alone as I used to get made fun of for getting rid of hair on my legs and came into the habit of leaving it there. Unless it gets too long, of course then I'll get rid of it. I use the trimmer almost exclusively for my grooming needs and I've basically ditched shaving all together as it takes too much time to get everything setup and the consequences for not doing everything perfect are pretty significant. No preparation is needed for the trimmer, just turn it on and get to work.
How often do you shave/trim body hair?
How often do you shave/trim body hair?
3
7