Why won't he delete my number?

Anonymous
He never made a move on me, just would keep staring at me. I finally spoke to him and he gave me his number. From the very beginning, the guy I started talking to took time to reply to my messages and was more interested in stalking my social media profiles than actually replying.

He would either reply hours later , then no messages or the next day. Initially, he pretended to be very nice but gradually, he changed and stopped replying to my messages.

He couldn't even keep his his acting. On the first date itself, he wanted to go to a cottage in a different city by the sea with me and looked like he wanted to kiss me.

When he didn't get any physical seduction, he stopped replying, meeting, talking and giving hugs. I was the one who approached him, spoke to him and even invited him to meet up to which he replied the next day at night, saying he would like to meet up for coffee/drink. This dude was so thankless and ungrateful even though we shared a lot in common and got along really well.

However, I had caught him staring at my boobs, bottom area and thighs even though I was fully dressed. He would never message me on his own and after the 2nd meet up, he stopped replying and basically withdrew. I had previously heard about him seeing other girls as well but because he was always staring at me, I thought that was a lie. I deleted his number and chats anyway but he still has my number saved.

I mean when he's already decided to ghost me and not talk to me, why keep it? He was obviously not interested in me but only my body. Why did he play me like this?
Why won't he delete my number?
2
2