MEN WHO ARE PLAYERS, I NEED YOUR POINT OF VIEW -GIRLS ALSO-?

tomorrow2839
Im 30, he is 35, Im consider myself pretty, fine body, he totally built, very attractive to many women. Im extremely shy, and don’t think ever I could pull this kind of guys attention. Also Im married (Separate at that time)

I have notice him at the gym, who I though, hmm he is handsome, One day I arrived early, he is there, so I was starting to use a machine that is next to him, and I pulled the old trick (how can I lift this weight from this machine?) He immediately helped me, And we began to joke and talk.

Fast forward, as the weeks went by, he started flirting very open to me (he was very smooth, easy going and do all the sweet-talk) and me, a very shy person, always laughed about it, because it was impossible HE was flirting with ME, he was very consistence and flirt with me for over 3 months, . I invite him for a coffee. he replied to me, to meet him at his house, I said NO (im not that kind of of girl) Date was OK, we share food, have a good time (but he showed up in crocs, dude, CROCS) on the date told me he was considering getting back with his ex but didn't because she manipulates a lot.

Date finished, he offered to take me in his car to my car, he was, let's give each other a hug , he made that move to kiss me on the cheek, (and to be honest we already know that this movement is classic, to kiss) so I stepped to the side, and I told him that although I am separated, we need be respectful and careful.

Fast Forward, the guy totally ghosted me, after almost 2 weeks of not seeing or speaking to me, I bumped into him at the gym, he came to talked to me as if nothing had happened , when I was looking for some weights, he followed me with his eyes One week pass by, I ran into him, we only say HI at the moment, and when he was leaving (he was with his 5y + son) he whispered something in his son ear, and the son came to me to say bye, very happy

So can you tell me if this dude is a player and I GOT PLAYED? I feel like crap to me honest
5
0