Does my co worker like me? Or is he just being friendly?

maireadk2078
Some second opinions would be really appreciated - I just can’t work it out.

For a few weeks now, I have been crushing on my co worker. However, I want to make sure if what I’m picking up on are signals before I take anything further.

- he is quite shy, however has struck up quite a strong friendship with me, and will go out of his way to initiate conversation
- breaking casual contact barrier with me ie. touching hands when he tried to pass me something
- asking what ‘my type is’ and previous good/bad dates of mine

- he has volunteered the info that he has a girlfriend, but has said they’re ‘on the rocks at the moment’ and has alluded to their relationship being over

Due to that last point, I want to ask a second opinion if he is flirting with me or sounds as though he likes me? If so, then I want to initiate a proper conversation with him regarding the specifics relationship status (would never overstep if he is in a relationship regardless if they’re going through a rocky patch or note). Don’t want to do this however if I’m not relatively certain he’s interested
1
1