We arranged to hang out for the 2nd time today (basically to have sex), and he forgot and apologizes, what to do?

Dengirl
We met on tinder and I went to his place last week where we watched a movie. We didn't have sex, because I didn't want to.
Monday we arranged to hang out again today/Thursday, and it was pretty clear that this time I would let him bang lol

Now today I messaged him at 6pm "hey, lets say 8.30? :P" and he left me on read for 45 minutes, and then was like "Did we arrange to hang out today?"
I said, "yes".
He then said "oh sorry, I had forgotten. It's not working for me today as I'm busy buying the last presents :("
i ignored and he texts me now a couple of hours later "... sorry"

I'm not even mad, because like it's his loss lol - he wanted it more than me, so I'm just a bit confused to how he could forget and not care?

What should I reply, to let him know that I don't care, but he had his chance and wasted it...
I don't want to sound mad
3
1