This guy told me his girlfriend is worried about me and what I thought about that, what was he asking for?

Anonymous
I’ve worked with this guy for 3 years now and we’ve always been friends but it’s always been innocent. At one point I had a boyfriend and we would both talk about our relationships. After me and my boyfriend broke up, a few months later he started flirting with me and I kinda chose to ignore it because like I said up until that point he had never given me any kind of attention that I deemed inappropriate from a man in a relationship. We had each other on snap and he unadded me because he said we talked to much (again, it was never inappropriate, he only flirted in person). One night he brought up unadding me because his girlfriend felt we talked too much and asked him to. He said she knows about me and is worried. I didn’t know what to say to this. To me, it eeemed obvious he was trying to do the right thing as far as snap and he probably told me that meaning we needed to not talk as much. My feelings were hurt but I couldn’t blame him so I was trying to end the convo and go home, he kept trying to continue to talk to me and ask what I thought about that. I didn’t know what I was supposed to say. It’s their relationship I have no say in what happens and I’m not going to ask him to leave his girlfriend for me, I don’t even know if that’s an option. I can’t think of what else he wanted me to say? But he kept asking what I thought and what I had to say. What am I missing?
1
0