Guys, Why is my 29yr old boyfriend uninterested in sex?

Claire5834
I’m a 20 yr old female and my boyfriend is 39. sex was 50 shades of grey until a couple weeks after we became exclusive. It maintained intensity, but lacked frequency. He began working 7/12s early in October, so I figured he was simply tired. We both wake up at 4 am when we work, and needless to say days get long. He has had many days off since thanks giving, and had a five day break. I though that sex definitely would’ve happened, yet here we are. I have invested in expensive lingerie, I have never stopped being supportive and proud of him, I hold his face and tell him he’s the hottest man I’ve seen multiple times a day, and I have made a good deal of effort to simplify his life. Now I feel like something is wrong with me because I work 3 jobs, one which is extremely labor intensive, but my labido has never slowed. I haven’t let myself go in terms of beauty maintenance either. Additionally he does not do all the work during sex. I am so confused, and I want to change to make it work if it’s on my part. I need to know if it’s me, or if there is something going on on his end. Tia
Guys, Why is my 29yr old boyfriend uninterested in sex?
Add Opinion