Why is it only guys who are in relationships message me/show interest in me?

Anonymous
I don’t know why I give off a vibe that I’m the type of girl…

I’m very quiet and keep myself to myself.

I’ve had situations since I was a teenager where a lot of girls don’t like me because they’re boyfriends would text me/message me.

Like one guy took my number from his girlfriends phone and asked me for nudes and to come mine at 3am? I didn’t even know who it was until I put a screenshot of the messages in the group chat with my friends and my friend realised it was her boyfriends number!!! I didn’t even reply to him and she hasn’t spoke to me since.

My ex boyfriend used to message me all the time until I blocked him while he was engaged to someone else. He messaged me not long ago asking for a photo of my boobs then got down on one knee the week after.

I get dm’s from men who are married/in relationships…especially when they are drunk. They’ll give me compliments etc, ask what I’m upto at 2-3am, ask if they can come over!

I don’t go out my way to interact with any guys who I know are in relationships and I always ignore them or block them.

Does this happen to everyone? I feel guilty sometimes.

I’m VERY single. I haven’t had a boyfriend in over 6 years. I haven’t even had sex in 3 years so it’s not like I’m some slutty home wrecker.
4
1