He’s pulling away from me and I think it’s because his best friend likes me and told him. However, he knows I like his friend. What do I do? ?

Anonymous
I rejected this guy last year. I was stuck on someone else and it wasn’t my best decision in hindsight, but I don’t blame myself too much because it’s my choice. However, after a stump of awkwardness/a little bitterness on his end, I began talking to the guy again, and he happens to be mutual friends with someone I have an odd relationship with. We have both liked each other at some point and banter a lot. He also calls me sometimes and we talk for hours (until 3 am). I don’t like him. But I know what we’re doing seems a little odd for friends. I’m interested in his friend, and it seems like he was too. He was talking to me a lot and teasing me, blah, blah. Then, on a call, I told my friend that I was interested in his friend, because he kept asking. He told me he would talk me up to him when they hung out the next day, but I didn’t agree since I knew he might say something weird/damning (he’s like that sometimes). After they hung out, the guy who I like was being weird and kept mentioning my friend, it what seemed like a jealous way. My friends think that my friend said he liked me, and since the guy I like can't break bro code, he can no longer move forward with me. I want to talk to my friend, as it’s upsetting he did this when he knew I liked his friend. How do I do this, and is it possible to get the guy I like at this point? Sorry this is so long lol
5
0