Can you be in love with someone else and still want to have sex with an ex?

sd1223
My ex so I’ve gotten over him and I’ve started talking to someone else. Nothing is official between us, at this point it’s a big question mark. Well my ex basically hit me up because him and this girl have a weird on and off something. They weren’t really working out according to him in some ways and so he wanted to have sex with me. Him and I have already had a conversation, it’s never going to be how it was between us meaning not getting back together. He’s not in love with me he says he is with the other girl. If him and I were to be intimate then it would he just for pleasure and nothing else. But can you be in love with someone else and have sex with your ex? Just curious what other people think. I was surprised he texted asking for some. He’s good in the bedroom so that’s the only reason I’m open to it.
3
1