I feel like this guy has a crush on me but at the same time not?

mmina1uv
There’s this guy who has said some things that made me think he liked me. He once looked at me after we got dessert and i asked him why he was looking at me for so long. His response was “i was imagining something i wasn’t supposed to.”

Another time when we got drinks he asked if i liked anyone and how i thought of him. I joked saying “eww no” cause he always told me he would never like me. But then he questioned some of the qualities i looked for in a man in himself saying “oh i am also like this” but i shut him off thinking it was awk.

He would say “i will never like you” but a few random times say how i am a good girl and if i will consider him.

some of you guys might think it seems like he likes me but he never made a solid move. I feel like if a guy likes a girl he would consider asking her at least on one date. He would randomly talk about how hot a girl is so this side of him throws me off.
Does this guy have a crush on me, this guy is weird, or normal behavior?
1
1