Is it fair to keeep secrets from someone you call your daughter ☹️ Even when she tells you everything?

Tinana
So I’ve been talking to this guy for over a year and now we’re right he’s wayyyyyy older than I am he’s 62 but we’re just friends. More like family, I literally tell him everything and todayyyy I was just asking random questions about relationships and I found out he’s been keeping secrets from meeeeee related to that. That’s not fairrrrr I literally telll him everything literally😂😂😂 I was talking to one guy I happen to like and I told him about that but he’s keeeping information from meeeee☹️☹️☹️ I feel soooo untrustworthy and hurt 😔
8
3