What is your opinion on this co worker who is planning on getting a mail order bride?

Anonymous
So I know this guy from work who has literally spilled the beans on everything with his life. He is 30 and is a vietnamese American guy who has trouble getting someone to date him. He is bipolar and has border line personality as well. I know this cause he shares everything with everybody. He said that he keeps on getting rejected and says that his family has even tried setting him up with someone in vietnam and that has failed also too. He says one women was too old and ICE wouldn't let her come to the US cause she was 10 years older than him. Then he says the second woman leaded him on for 2 years before she told him that she didn't want to marry him. Then he recently tried to get this vietnamese singer who lives in california and he says she rejected him as well. He says now he has settled to go get an mail order bride in vietnam and bring her here. He says that he receives $800 a month for bipolar disorder in SSI and says he is going to save that up and use that money to pay to bring her here. I told him that he needs to chill and be patient and told him that going to an marriage broker is illegal. He won't believe me and says he is doing either way cause he has no choice anymore. He says it is either that or he will end up being screwed and not have anyone. I don't know what to say about him. What is your opinion on him and his choices? Isn't it illegal to do the things that he says he's gonna do?
4
2