Does he really love me?

Anonymous
I have these guy who's older than me by 9years I met him back in 2020 and we talked casually though he was an on and off person he would send a text then later I may reply and then he may text me later and then he blocked me because he thought I was too much of a scared cat to be even afraid to talk about a sexual content because of my virginity so we eventually stopped talking and I avoided him. Two weeks ago he started texting me though it wasn't really that intense and then last weekend it was the first time that we really had fun talking to each other and I told him you have been avoiding me this whole time just to come and find me now. He said he always texts first and I am the one who also needs to make an effort and he said that's not true, he's very interested in me that's why he teases me from time to time, i don't tease for nothing so we talked and he was all sweet to me and I told him I have never ever kissed a guy before and he told me he would like to be the one to break the bond and I asked him what would happen if I kiss another guy he said it may hurt him a bit because he likes me and he would still the kiss if he has too we were fine after that night and we started calling each other sweet names as we were in a relationship but it was more like flirting and then my happy moment will start to drift away I do understand he is busy and we may not be official but if he claims I am something special he must at least be texting me good morning or good night text but he doesn't even bother the only time that he comes to tell me at night is to go to bed and I was sick the day before yesterday he asked how I was doing and when I answered him he didn't respond and he just talked to me later that night and he hasn't talked to me the whole day while he was online and he didn't bother to wish me a New year. Aren't supposed to be at least one of his top priorities and wish me a new year. Is it that he's afraid to show that he loves me.
Does he really love me?
Does he really love me?
Add Opinion