What’s the real reason he keeps coming around?

sd1223
Ok to make a long story short, my ex and I had been talking for most of last year, like I thought the way things were going we were on our way to getting back together. Well fast forward to September, he told me he was seeing someone else. He told me he loved her and all that other jazz. Of course I was heartbroken but after about a month or so after I got back on the dating apps and found someone else to move on with that I was actually starting to become really interested in. My ex of course found out about this person because I told him. Well whatever he has going on with this new girl, it’s an on and off thing. Whenever he’s off with her, he comes around to me for intimacy. We haven’t done it yet. He says that they aren’t working out in some ways. But I don’t know if he doesn’t want me to move on from him or what, but I don’t understand why he keeps coming around. He says him and this girl still deal with each other even though they aren’t together, so why not get sex from her? I just don’t understand what this is about. But then he keeps warning me about if we have sex I’m not going to want to talk to anyone else. I mean he told me he’s not in love with me so why would I hold out for him. Why does he keep coming back around? Is it just the idea of having two girls to be intimate with or what?
What’s the real reason he keeps coming around?
Add Opinion