Why do I feel like being around the right group of men has given me so much more confidence around women? Why is my life story so transformative?

WhiteBoyChill
And are all college frats really bad?

I’m doing things now I never thought possible before.

You see growing up I always talked down on myself and saw myself as lesser than others. My parents taught me to be humble and so it got to the point where I didn’t see my value.

Especially because other guys in my school were always seemingly ahead and would always pick on me for my height inadequacy.

Growing up I was the kid who hated reccess and hid in the corner waiting for it to be over. I was afraid of people. Especially since most guys would wrestle eachother and play these aggressive games.

I wanted to just hide in my room and forget everything, play videogames. I prayed for it to be over.

Yet here I am attending my first college party at 19 years old. Going on my first date with a girl. Starting a conversation with this other random girl. Doing things I never thought possible.

You see as I got older I began to realize that I don’t want to be single forever, and I have this new desire to be with people.

Anyways, the guys I am with have a great reputation among the women.

I’ve talked to them before and they say their main goal isn’t to get their dicks wet but to build better men.

And honestly these guys are always out supporting eachother. There was this one dude really struggling with his classes and so they all helped him on his assignments.

They seem to really look out for eachother.

You see going in as a freshman I was nervous. I hear all this stuff on the news about frats being intinsically evil. And while that’s true for some it does not appear to be for all.

These guys feel like my brothers. I can talk to them about any old sort of thing and not get the impression that I am being judged.

We have similar interests anyway. They are all Christian conservatives and they love guns and Trump.

And they don’t force me to do things I’m uncomfortable with either.

I got nothing against a single can of beer but they respect that I’m more of a lightweight.
0
1