How do I stop falling for empty flattery by guys because im so incredibly lonely?

Anonymous
I want a husband.
I just hear empty flattery by guys and i wonder and hope it means they care at least as a friend about me.

Because yeah i am lonely not only in wanting a husband but i also have no friends or family. Probably one of the lonliest types of lonely that can exist today. I am recently trying to make online friends and no success yet really. Its like i forgot how to make friends. Its been that long.
But anyway... I know guy acquaintances IRL and when they say empty words that make me wonder and make me feel valued... Yeah. And those guys dont back up the words with any actions. But i spent so long hoping and wondering if things they said meant more.
3
2