Does my gaming friend like me more as a friend or not?

Anonymous
So me and this guy play this PlayStation game together we message on the PlayStation app and have always communicated that way. He will always message me and ask if I wanna hang ill either say yes or no, he’s chill easy going so if I don’t he’s chill. He has never flirted or anything with me.
2 days ago my other friend pushed us to go party chat. So we finally heard each other’s voices we found out we are same age as well thanks to my other friend. We never really got to know each other we may talk about general stuff like having dinner or having a few drinks but never get to know each other.
he told me today I’m his top one he likes to play with and he’s concerned we won’t be able to continue one on one gaming with each other because my other friend joins in. That comment kinda made me feel like it’s a red flag.

he also admitting today (short story his main account is suspended so he’s on a temporary one for now) that when he got suspended I was the first person he told.
another thing I noticed he’s devastated we won’t get to play together much because I work mornings and he works afternoons.

I dunno to me it seems kinda like he’s developing feelings? Like I said before we always communicated via message. It was only 2 days ago we finally heard each other talk for the first time in a party chat.

What does everyone think? Just friends or is he feeling something more?
Does my gaming friend like me more as a friend or not?
Add Opinion