I asked my boyfriend to wait to open his gift with me, and he didn’t, more context in the description?

Anonymous
We’re LDR, I asked him to wait to open it until we video’d. And he didn’t. I put a lot of thought and spent a lot of money into the gift. He knew how excited I was. I literally asked his roommates everyday if the package was there for a month.

And he didn’t wait. It’s been 3 days and I still haven’t even SEEN the gift. (It was custom made) i know he likes it and he wanted it. He said he would show me when he wears it. But I thought he’d be more excited at least to try it on, considering he wanted it so badly.

Am I being selfish or overreacting? It hurt a lot and I honestly feel discouraged from buying gifts
2
0