Is this guy bothered?

Anonymous
This guy I went on a two dates (2nd was kind of a date) ghosted me and stopped replying to my texts. He always seemed the manipulative type based on some things he did so I stopped thinking about him and just left his number and chat there.

However, this guy sees me on campus each day from afar, eavesdropped on my convo with a friend and observes the person I was talking to.

Another point I noticed was that on after new years day, I changed my profile photo on Whatsapp with a mirror selfie in the bathroom. I uploaded it and since then, he barely came on Whatsapp. I saw him on campus, eavesdropping but she wouldn't come online much. Only 2 or 3 times in a day. This went on for 3 days.

My friend saw him sitting in the room in the common room on campus in the darkest corner of the room looking at the ground.

I didn't think much of it as I had done do much for him. I initiated the conversation, reached out to him, proposed both of the dates, and genuinely wanted to know him. In return, all he did was play games and disrespect me. I also know that he's seeing other girls too as one of our mutual friends told had told me this before but I felt it was simply gossip.

Finally, 2 days ago, i changed my profile pic again with another selfie and the same effect. Stopped coming online as frequently as he does.

What is all this? Is he upset that I don't chase him anymore?
Is this guy bothered?
1
0