What would happen if Men really Became Self Dependent?

Aakash_Hangargi
1. What would happen if Men just Stopped paying attention to Women?

2. As what all the women want Men doing chores , good , laundry , being very Mature and responsible how would that world be?

3. But then they no longer feel or pay attention to Women as they are too busy with their responsibilities and are self satisfactory?

4. And it would be so wrong to use women for only for sexual gratification in a sense truly objectifying women.

5. What if they never paid attention to however skimpy they dress and don't even look as it is what most women complain about that they just want to wear short dresses and don't want to be bothered by Male Gaze as they don't believe it's a male trait to be visual its just lack of self contol?

What if Men really learnt Self Control to a point they don't even bother to look at women how would that world be?

Would you like to live in such a world?

Note : i haven't figured out how they will procreate just few moments forget about creating babies 🤣
Updates:
12 d
PS. This question doesn't mean in any way i hate women or i am an incel it's just for me to understand something's that i ask these questions !!!
Add Opinion