Long term casual partner consistently avoids conversations only after sex for a few days up to a week. why do men some do this?

Sammie_hunts
a guy I’ve been seeing for a few years consistently stops talking to me for a few days to a week each time we have sex. and then we begin communicating again after a week or so of not talking. we generally talk daily however, once we have sex poof he’s silent and doesn’t reply if I communicate first. my question is why do men tend to distance after sex? I know what a casual relationship is and I’m fine with casual however, I’m still interested in talking after but he isn’t. I’ve heard other women say the same thing about their casual partners. so I’m hopeful the men in this group can share what this is all about
6
1